view alternative language instructions
In Everyone Loves A Parade, 2-6 players act as float designers, selecting colorful decoration cards (flowers, balloons, and flags) to add to their floats and wow the crowd, which is represented by dice showing colors and items they wish to see.
Each decoration card allows an immediate action that can give you an edge, allowing you to move or reroll crowd dice! At the end of each round, players reveal their secret order cards, perform one last action, then enter their completed float into the parade in front of a crowd. You gain points for giving the crowd what they want, and the player with the highest score after three rounds wins and becomes the Grand Marshal!
Everyone Loves a Parade
It’s a beautiful day, and your hometown is excited to watch all the fun, pageantry, and spectacle of the event! But first, the floats that will thrill the crowd must be built . . . and the one who crafts the most exciting floats will become the Grand Marshall!
Quick How to Play:
- 9 Decoration Dice
- 9 Color Dice
- 54 Decoration cards
- 18 Crowd cards
- 8 Order cards
- 6 Chassis cards
- 3 Score Track cards
- 18 Float pawns
- 6 Score Markers
- 1 First Player Marker
- 1 Rulebook
- Brand: Calliope Games.
- Item Number: CLP138.
- Manufacturer Number: CLP138.
- UPC: 8 4586600-138-5.
- Recommended for ages : 8 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 8.50 x 6.40 x 2.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.20 pounds.
- Everyone Loves A Parade™ creates a fun experience taking fewer than 45 minutes to play, allowing busy families and gaming groups to enjoy the experience.
- Entertain up to six players in a single game of Everyone Loves A Parade™; this allows larger families and gaming groups to share the experience.
- During play, the players will create an actual re-creation of a parade on the table. This 3-D parade brings genuine “wow factor” to the table.